This Saturday 7/23 I will be leading a free tour of the Westford Knight sites in and around Westford, MA. All are welcome. Here is our itinerary:
1. 10:15. Meet at Abbot Middle School parking lot and walk to Knight carving. Address of school is 25 Depot Street, Westford.
2. 10:45. Drive to Westford library to view Boat Stone.
3. 11:15. Drive to Tyngsboro Map Stone.
4. 12:00. Drive to Druid Hill in Lowell. Brown bag lunch at park on site.
5. 1:15. Drive to America's Stonehenge in North Salem, NH. Note there is entrance fee to get in.
Obviously, folks can skip the last site or 2 if they want(yes, I realize these sites may be only tangentially related to the Knight carving). My only request is I would like a head count. People can email me at email@example.com .
My cell is 978-821-1023 for anyone who may need to contact me.